Cultural Resources Consultants Workshop
Presented by the
North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office and Office of State ArchaeologyApril 21, 2017 109 East Jones Street, Raleigh
The workshop will focus on how the State Historic Preservation Office with the Office of State Archaeology carries out the review of development projects under federal and state laws and regulations.
The intended audience is Archaeologists, Architectural Historians, Cultural Resources Managers, and Environmental/Engineering Consultants doing public and/or private development projects.
Topics covered will include:
- Federal and State Historic Preservation Laws and Regulations
- How projects are processed through the SHPO/OSA
- Archaeological and Architectural Survey Report Guidelines and Deliverables
- Permitting for Archaeological Survey and Data Recovery
This workshop may be used to meet NC Department of Transportation’s Qualifications for CRM Consultants under the Programmatic Agreement for Minor Projects.
Date: Friday, April 21, 2017
Time: 9AM to 3PM (Lunch on your own)
Place: 109 East Jones Street Raleigh, NC
Registration: Free, but you MUST be registered before COB April 17th to attend
To register, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line – Workshop Registration
- Provide – Your name, company/agency name, address, phone number
- Only one person per registration email
Please feel free to share this announcement with others, who might be interested.
For more information, call: 919-807-6579.