If you have questions please use the map below to find and contact the archaeologist who specializes in your area. These assignments also apply to environmental review projects. You can find all staff contact information on our Staff Page.

** If you want to report graves being disturbed, please contact your local sheriff's office directly**

Export Map Data

Regional Offices

You may contact or visit one of our regional offices as well. The mountain counties are handled by our Western Office in Asheville, the coastal counties by our Underwater Branch in Kure Beach and the piedmont counties (as well as statewide information) by our Raleigh Office.